- Studies have shown that Astragalus Root is rich in flavonoid, saponin, polysaccharide
- In skin care, Astragalus Root may decrease breakdown of collagen, an increase in hyaluronic acid responsible for skin hydration, and decreased melanin production due to UV damage
- Astragalus Root is an herb that has been used in traditional Korean medicine for centuries.
- It may have many purported health benefits, including immune-boosting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Astragalus is believed to prolong life and used to treat a wide variety of ailments, such as fatigue, allergies and the common cold.