Germs are everywhere! They can get onto hands and items we touch during daily activities and make us sick. Cleaning hands at key times with soap and water or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is one of the most important steps you can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to those around you.
Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizers provide safe effective solution to protect your health.
Background of FDA guidelines of “Ethyl Alcohol” in Hand Sanitizer
· Pre-Covid19 : The FDA guidelines were that hand sanitizers in order to have the optimum efficacy needed to contain a minimum of 75% Isopropyl or 70% Pharmaceutical (Also called Medical Grade) Ethyl Alcohol.
· Post-Covid19 : National Emergency of Pandemic and the worldwide shortage of hand sanitizer, the FDA Temporarily Relaxed it’s guide lines to be 60% Ethyl Alcohol or 62% Isopropyl and to allow the use of “Denatured Alcohol” in addition to Medical Grade Alcohol
What is “Denatured Alcohol”?
· “Denatured Alcohol” is derived from distilling fermented vegetables, and grains such as potatoes, corn, and wheat.
· Denatured Alcohol is highly caustic and manufactured by local distillers or small factory. It’s comparably lower cost than Medical-grade Ethyl alcohol.
· It smells nose-wrinkling scent like tequila or rotten garbage, It emits an acrid alcoholic sharpness to prone to stinging the nose.
· Denatured Alcohol might contain Methanol (Wood Alcohol) in order for off-brand factory to reduce the cost. Methanol can cause blindness and death if ingested.
What is Medical Grade Ethyl Alcohol?
· Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizer contains only 99.99% pure Medical-Grade Ethyl Alcohol produced by licensed and qualified plant.
· Medical-Grade Ethyl Alcohol is produced by enhanced and precise filtration process. It removes other containments and the malodor with it.
· Dr. Libeaute Hand Sanitizer guarantees not to contain methanol nor any harmful chemicals.
Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizer contains Premium Carbomer
· The function of carbomer is to act as a thickener so that it may be more easily spread on your hands without quickly evaporating.
· Off-brand Carbomer makes sticky and dry your hands in use. Also unqualified carbomer contains benzene and other harmful chemicals.
· Dr. Libeaute uses only “made-in US” Premium carbomer in hand sanitizers. It provides “fresh and cool” feeling in use.
Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizer contains Natural Moisturizer
· Dr. Libeaute contains Natural Moisturizing Ingredients (Camellia Sinensis Seed & Aloe Barbadensis Extract)
· Benefits of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Extracts
o Helps lower the risk of skin cancer. Flavonoids found in tea plants inhibit oxidative modifications caused by free radicals and carcinogens in the DNA. ...
o Boosts immune function. ...
o Improves skin texture and appearance. ...
· Benefits of Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extracts
o It is also applied topically as an antiseptic and a moisturizer.
o It can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
o It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars
Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizer contains Natural Essential Oils.
· Natural Essential Oils provide to nourish your hands and aromatherapeutic fragrance in use. The formula is to guarantee hypoallergenic and safe to skin.
· Gel type sanitizer has Tea tree & Peppermint natural essential oils.
o Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial.
o Peppermint oil is for relief from itching, muscle pain,
· Spray type sanitizer has Natural Eucalyptus & Lemon essential oils.
o Eucalyptus oil is believed to contains substances that kill bacteria.
o Lemon oil exerts antibacterial and antioxidant properties, present cytoprotective activity and is parasitic repellant
Dr. Libeaute Premium Hand Sanitizer does not contain Parabens, Tirolean Dyes, Phenoxy Ethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, nor Methylisothiazolinone
In center of the Korean peninsula, there is a famous and legendary thermal hot springs, named ONYANG.
In 1458, the King of Chosun Dynasty in Korea stayed at ONYANG thermal hot springs and healed his chronic skin diseases of rashes and eczema. From that time onwards, king and royal family often stayed at ONYANG thermal springs and the nearby royal cottage.
In recent times,
Clinical studies have proven
that ONYANG thermal hot springs have medical healing qualities, sulfur-rich hot springs and alkali like diluted sea water, with components of silicic acid, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and fulvic acid ions, which are known to be effective against skin diseases, rheumatism, arteriosclerosis and diabetes.
Company name ONGOONG means thermal palace. ONGOONG’s technology is to extract minerals from thermal hot springs to be applied to cosmetic formula. ONGOONG also has unique technology to apply ionized minerals and herbal ingredients to the deepest human skin layers.
This remarkable biological technology combined with the well-known mineral properties of ONYANG Thermal Spring Water creates ONGOONG cosmetic products with gentleness, skin tolerance, soothing, softening and calming effects.
Since 2000, ONGOONG has been supplying their own developed cosmetics products from haircare, skincare to pedicure industries through luxury department stores in the greater Asia.